We are Hiring (For Office in London & New York)Join the dynamic, fast-paced IT industry with a strong, International Tech Support company! The Techon247 is currently looking for additions to our team in the following positions:
Location: New York – Department: End User Customer Support
- Strong knowledge of Windows Environment and Office productivity software.
- Mac OS and Linux expertise.
- Hardware knowledge of Clients, Servers and Networks.
- Experience of software deployment and patch management.
- Good knowledge of support ticket management process.
- Project Management experience
- Service minded.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work individually and as a team.
- Ability to guide, coach and motivate.
- You will be responsible for managing multiple projects and ensuring they complete on time and meet the given KPIs.
- You will be part of the team that is responsible for investigating, implementing and managing user centric hardware and software solutions.
- You will be required to meet with vendors, evaluate cost effective solutions and provide your recommendations to the management team.
- You will be required to make decisions, implement standards and best practices to improve the support process.
- You will be required to offer training, motivation and encouragement to the support team. You will act as an escalation point and ensure that a timely solution is implemented.
- This is an out of your seat role. You are expected to walk the talk and meet with staff. Be an ambassador for IT Support and not be above any request that is placed upon you.
- You will be required measured on your ability to follow the business DNA characteristics.
- You will report directly to the Global Service Delivery Manager and join the Global Service Delivery Team.
- You may be required to travel.
If you’ve got what it takes and this role sounds like it’s for you please send us your CV right now. Techon247 will be starting interviews imminently
Send your CV – firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: London – Department: Field Customer Support
As our IT Technician, your role will consist of on-site and office based work, and you will be dealing with Site visits to resolve issues on desktops and servers, primarily in the education sector.
You will also be working on the helpdesk within the main HQ of JSPC which is in Sompting. This will involve telephone, email, remote and face to face support. You will also be involved in supporting the general infrastructures of our clients which is predominately schools using Windows 2008R2/2012.
To be considered for our IT Technician role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Microsoft Server OS & Desktop OS
- Networking – DHCP & DNS, Group Policy & AD
- PC Diagnostics & Fix
- Knowledge on Apple, Android, Virtualisation an advantage
- Able to work independently, with initiative
- Able to set priorities and manage time effectively
- Able to relate well to clients in a presentable, friendly and positive manner
- Able to carry out several ongoing tasks simultaneously
- A driving license is required
- Communication and customer service skills are essential
A DBS Check will be carried out due to the nature of our clients. A driving licence is required.
If you feel you have the skills for our IT Technician role, please send your CV! – Careers@techon247.com
Location: Colombo, SriLanka – Department: Global Network Operations
Key skills include:
*Application implementation, configuration and support
*Data management, analysis and manipulation
*Usage of relational databases
*Experience writing SQL queries
*Strong Windows Server knowledge
*ITIL certifcation would be an advantage
Send your CV – Careeers@techon247.com