Computer Technical Support Engineer
Location: New York – Department: End User Customer Support
- Strong knowledge of Windows Environment and Office productivity software.
- Mac OS and Linux expertise.
- Hardware knowledge of Clients, Servers and Networks.
- Experience of software deployment and patch management.
- Good knowledge of support ticket management process.
- Project Management experience
- Service minded.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work individually and as a team.
- Ability to guide, coach and motivate.
- You will be responsible for managing multiple projects and ensuring they complete on time and meet the given KPIs.
- You will be part of the team that is responsible for investigating, implementing and managing user centric hardware and software solutions.
- You will be required to meet with vendors, evaluate cost effective solutions and provide your recommendations to the management team.
- You will be required to make decisions, implement standards and best practices to improve the support process.
- You will be required to offer training, motivation and encouragement to the support team. You will act as an escalation point and ensure that a timely solution is implemented.
- This is an out of your seat role. You are expected to walk the talk and meet with staff. Be an ambassador for IT Support and not be above any request that is placed upon you.
- You will be required measured on your ability to follow the business DNA characteristics.
- You will report directly to the Global Service Delivery Manager and join the Global Service Delivery Team.
- You may be required to travel.
If you’ve got what it takes and this role sounds like it’s for you please send us your CV right now. Techon247 will be starting interviews imminently
Send your CV – email@example.com