Location: London – Department: Field Customer Support
As our IT Technician, your role will consist of on-site and office based work, and you will be dealing with Site visits to resolve issues on desktops and servers, primarily in the education sector.
You will also be working on the helpdesk within the main HQ of JSPC which is in Sompting. This will involve telephone, email, remote and face to face support. You will also be involved in supporting the general infrastructures of our clients which is predominately schools using Windows 2008R2/2012.
To be considered for our IT Technician role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Microsoft Server OS & Desktop OS
- Networking – DHCP & DNS, Group Policy & AD
- PC Diagnostics & Fix
- Knowledge on Apple, Android, Virtualisation an advantage
- Able to work independently, with initiative
- Able to set priorities and manage time effectively
- Able to relate well to clients in a presentable, friendly and positive manner
- Able to carry out several ongoing tasks simultaneously
- A driving license is required
- Communication and customer service skills are essential
A DBS Check will be carried out due to the nature of our clients. A driving licence is required.
If you feel you have the skills for our IT Technician role, please send your CV! – Careers@techon247.com